cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: (* - BIG - *) problem with Postgresql JDBC (related to Cocoon) - WAS Encoding problem on OSX
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:12:15 GMT
Hi,
for what it's worth, while using the following:

OS X 10.3.3
postgreSQL 7.4.1
pg74.1jdbc3.jar (postgreSQL JDBC driver)
Cocoon 2.1.4
Hibernate 2.1.1

I have had absolutely no encoding problems with postgreSQL. Maybe this
can be attributed to using Hibernate as my persistence layer, and not
using esql!

Peter