cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Help with <fb:multi-value/> binding - CFORMS
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:57:19 GMT
On 12.04.2004 16:14, Uchenna Igwebuike wrote:

> When I bind a form without selecting any data to the bean, I don't get
> any errors, but when it contains some selections I get the following
> error
>
> uncaught JavaScript exception: at material
> (file:/C:/projects/zes/construction/jboss-3.2.3/server/default/tmp/deplo
> y/tmp16629ZESApplication-0.1.ear-contents/Mercury.war/inventory/flow/inv
> entory.js, Line 64) at
> (resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js, Line 164):
> org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create
> xpath measureCollection; Factory is not set on the JXPathContext -
> cannot create path: /facility[1]

I guess the problem is only the predicate [1]. JXPath can not create a
node for an XPath with a predicate. Can you try for testing some thing
like facility1, facility2 and so on? Of course this looks like a hack,
but I don't know how you can fix it in a good way. Someone more
experienced with JXPath might help here. Marc or Bruno?

Joerg