cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to fix org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:39:14 GMT
Christian Mayrhuber wrote:

>I read somewhere that there has been a change in sitemap variable handling
>in the current 2.1 cvs.
>
>How do I fix PatternExceptions similiar to this one occuring in the
>proxy block samples from current 2.1 cvs?
>
>org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException: Evaluation error in expression:
>http://{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}{request:contextPath}

Christian,

I have had some time to look at this, and believe I have fixed it
properly this time. I have committed my fix to CVS. Can you test it?

It was a problem with situations where a colon appears as a single
character, where it is not expected to be a token (as it would be in
{request-param:foo}. My test of {1}:{1} works, which should mean that
your case now works.

Thanks,

Upayavira