cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Garrick Dasbach <Garr...@musicrebellion.com>
Subject Re: Including Fragments
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:51:01 GMT
Unfortunately, that's what I thought.

Our primary problem with those solutions is that our header is composed
of dynamic information generated from a legacy JSP page.  Thus coding
the header and footer HTML definitions into a stylesheet would be
difficult to do without the dynamic user information provided by the
legacy JSP page.

Any thoughts?  What about a custom transformer, using CInclude as a
template?

--

Garrick Dasbach

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this transmission is private, confidential, may
be legally privileged, is property of the sender and is intended solely for the use of the
addressee.  If you are not the addressee, you should not read, disclose, distribute, copy,
use or rely upon the information contained in this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error please delete or destroy it and notify DIGONEX TECHNOLOGIES, INC. immediately
at (317) 638-4154.