cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Jimenez <n...@ya.com>
Subject Trying to get a selectionlist label into a binding
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:18:23 GMT
Hello all,

    I've got a (woody) form with lots of widgets. One of them is a
selection list that let's you choose a user, with the full name as label
and the login name as value of the selection list.

    I'm binding the form into an xml file, and would like to bind this
information to:

    <user id="natz">Nacho Jimenez de Luis</user>

    The only idea that springs to my mind is to use a <wb:javascript>
bindng and on the on-save option, access the widget directly, but i
don't know wehre to get the selection's label from, not the widget's label.

    I'm out of ideas here, can someone point the right way?

    Thanks,
       Nacho Jimenez