cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Windler Burri, Sarah" <sarah.wind...@id.ethz.ch>
Subject Fragment Extractor and Cache in V2.1.4
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:15:23 GMT
Hi
Last year we have built some very nice network applications with the
help of Cocoon V2.0.3. Thank you very much for this wonderful software.
I'd like to upgrade to Cocoon V2.1.4, but a problem has emerged:
The fragment extractor generates the first image in the right way, but
all following images have the data of the first one. The 'esql'-part
works all right.
In the mail archive I saw other programmers had the same problem.
<map:pipeline type="noncaching"> did not resolve the problem. I moved
from <map:action-set> to <map:action>, but this was not a help too.
Now, is it the cache of Cocoon or the FragmentExtractor.java class?
Regards
Sarah

Below an extract of the sitemap.xmap:
   <map:match pattern="index.html">
     <map:act type="form-validator">
        <map:parameter name="descriptor"
                       value="context://cpustat/docs/descriptor.xml"/>
        <map:parameter name="validate" value="ip"/>
        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/result.xsp"/>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/cpustat-xml2svg.xsl"/>
        <map:transform type="extractor"/>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/fragment-extractor.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
     </map:act>
     <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/index.xsp"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/index.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>