cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [cforms] Clear validation error on a widget?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:33:04 GMT

On Apr 14, 2004, at 12:15 PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> This might be related to v2 flow script that I don't use yet. Chris?

hmmm, you said you thought you were able to successfully do what I'm
trying to do... yet if you aren't using v2, then you don't have
onValidate(), so you must be handling things differently.  If you're
fixing up validation based on a "delete me" checkbox like I want to do,
and it's working for you, any tips you might care to share would be
much appreciated! :-)

(Based on the debugging I did, I can't see how setValidationError(null)
would work for you... could this be that much different in 2.1.4?  But
that's another story...)

~ mark