cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adriano Smith <orosm...@sify.com>
Subject Re: Post automatically
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 05:47:01 GMT
In handle_page.xsp i will read the parameters and pass it to another url.How can this be specified
in handle_pag.xsp ie redirecting to another url, which will have a pipeline match pattern
(containing my_next_page.xsp as generator).

Also why have you given transform as page2html.xsl? Can it be something else?

Smith

Quoting  DHohls@csir.co.za: