cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.1.5 Forms example in JDO section of OBJ block
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:26:14 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to explore the OJB Block in Cocoon 2.1.5
specifically the Cocoon Forms example in the JDO 1.01
section.

When I click on this link, I get the following error
and am not sure if it is a setup issue on my part or a
genuine bug in the employee.js file.

thx
Paul
-------------------

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Tomcat
5.0/webapps/cocoon/samples/blocks/ojb/forms/employee.js",
line 29: uncaught JavaScript exception: at
employeeform_jdo (file:/C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Tomcat
5.0/webapps/cocoon/samples/blocks/ojb/forms/employee.js,
Line 29): javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Given object is
not a valid OID.
FailedObject:org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Employee{1}
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: No
metadata has been registered for class
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Employee.