cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Please tell the solution
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:57:46 GMT
Hi,

check that forms javascripts are included. And check that  you have
included everything from sample-file. Do you have sitemap corresponding
to the urls in pictures and are they really correct (like not
"images/foo.jpg" but "/images/foo.jpg").

- Joose

  Dear all,

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *