cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Victoor <alexandre.vict...@fr.adp.com>
Subject Re: Memory leaks in Cocoon?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:11:50 GMT
Hello
I have observed the same think. Without any XSL transformation, cocoon
consume about 300Kb per request.But that does not mean at all that there is
a memory leak. When the garbage collector performs a full gc, all the
memory is freed. I have done lots of stress tests, I have not seen any leaks.
Regards

Alex