cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perez Carmona, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: ComposerGenerator replacement?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:37:57 GMT

Please, give more details about the exact warning you get from the compiler

-----Mensaje original-----
De: John Lianoglou [mailto:john@arachnedesign.net]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de agosto de 2004 8:02
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: ComposerGenerator replacement?

Hi all!

I'm writing my very first Generator at the moment, which is supposed to pull information from
a database. So, I found a useful code sample in the docs w/in the Cocoon distro which uses
the ComposerGenerator class.

Thing is, I'm getting a deprecation warning with that class... and I can't find any information
regarding what's supposed to be the new official way to do this.

Any thoughts? :)

Peace.

jL

John Lianoglou | Vice President | ARACHNEdesign

http://www.arachnedesign.net

Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.