cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Reuben Christie" <rchris...@decisiontech.com>
Subject How to get Document from DOMResult
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:24:31 GMT
Hi all, I have written a cocoon trasformer in which i am performing xslt
transformation  using javax.xml.transform.Transformer(i know people would
suggest me to use xslt transformer from cocoon but i have to do it this way
cuz of lots of other issues).now transform method would result in having
DOMResult object, i want to convert this DOMResult object into Document
object so that i can return it back to the pipeline for further processing.
i tried getNode()  method of DOMResult to give me Node and then
getOwnerDocument() on Node but it doesnt work . any other ideas ?
Thank you
Reuben