cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Flow : Accessing Repeater Rows value in Flow
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 23:18:37 GMT
Hi Joerg

I still get a result null
form.getWidget().houseuploads.getRow(0).getChild("path").value
=> returns null ("path" being my upload widget)
and the field widget in the same repeater returns its content ???

Another funny reaction is when I add an element to the repeater,all the
previously existent rows erase their upload widgets content and have to be
newly filled ???

The other problem I have, is the form.getWidget().houseuploads.size just
like in the form1 sample doesn't seem to work either ???

hope this sheds some light
thanks for the help.
Tibor