cocoon-users mailing list archives

From José Ferreiro - TSSAG <jose.ferre...@tssag.com>
Subject [basic] query using cocoon 2.1.6
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:20:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to do a query like this one: select * from  auto where
id=”1234567”

I would like to have a form where the user  may enter the id that is to
say “1234567”.
after the user completed the form he will submit it and by doing that
the query should be executed and a row will be displayed to him with the
result.
(All this inside a coplet)

I did:
Form using javaflow but when I try to submit the query nothing happends.
Maybe there is a simple way to do this.

Any idea. Someone did already such kind of query.
Thank you for all your suggestions and comments.

    /JF

PS: I am using cocoon standalone 2.1.6 portal engine