cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ellis Pritchard <el...@nukinetics.com>
Subject Re: i18n transformer: how to translate cocoon forms messages
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:50:55 GMT
Hi,

The messages specified by the forms transformer explicitly specify the
i18n catalogue to be one named 'forms'; define this catalogue in your
sitemap and your widgets should pick up the i18n (use a cocoon-view to
have a look at the output of the forms transformer if you want to see
what's happening).

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WoodyHelloWorld helps, but it's for the
old 'Woody' forms stuff, so like pretty much of the rest of the
documentation, is a starting point rather than the gospel... <sigh>

Ellis.