cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bhaskar Rathod <bhas...@cs.unm.edu>
Subject Re: Auth-Protect and wildcard matcher
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:28:53 GMT
Thanks Adam. I appreciate it. I changed it accordingly, and it works.

So conceptually, if we nest blocks (of action or resource calls or
anything nestable?) in a pattern matcher, all the references to the
pattern should be resolved with relative path from the actual level to
the pattern. Ie if I nest another action, and try to use matched
pattern, I shoud refer to it as {../../1}. Is that a correct
interpretation?

Does this apply to XML in general or just the cocoon sitemap?

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Bhaskar