cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Zirl" <alex.z...@web.de>
Subject AW: Infantile Download page question...
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:31:52 GMT
Hi Uzo,

I doubt that this would ever be possible to do in a pure HTTP environment,
because you won't be able to send all the files at once. Instead, why not
package the mp3's in a zip container, and transfer that one? Alternatively,
you could simply generate a download page listing the file locations.
However, the zip method seems to be a smarter idea.

Cheers,
Alexander Zirl

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: users-return-76116-alex.zirl=web.de@cocoon.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-76116-alex.zirl=web.de@cocoon.apache.org] Im Auftrag
von beyaRecords
Gesendet: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 8:07 PM
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Infantile Download page question...

Ok,
let me explain a bit better:

1. A client purchases a number of products, in this case music from my
artists
2. They enter their credit card details and are cleared.
3. Once cleared enable the use to download the music they have
purchased, the music format being mp3

So my idea was to re-direct the user to a page which would action the
process of downloading artist1.mp3, artist2.mp3 etc etc, whatever was
in the clients shopping basket.

I hope this helps

Uzo