cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@mrigitech.com>
Subject RE: Auth-Protect and wildcard matcher
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:11:24 GMT
Hi Bhaskar

Because the variable that you're trying to access within your action belongs
to the enclosing
matcher and not the action itself you need to reference it as {../1}.

HTH
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhaskar Rathod [mailto:bhaskar@cs.unm.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 13 January 2005 12:00 p.m.
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Auth-Protect and wildcard matcher

Hello,

I am using auth framework successfully, but recently I am having trouble
with wildcard pattern matchers and auth-protect action.

My pipeline matcher is as follows:

     <map:match pattern="*.xml">
       <map:act type="auth-protect">
            <map:parameter name="handler" value="LoginHandler"/>

         <map:read mime-type="text/html" src="submissions/{1}.xml"/>
         <map:serialize type="text"/>
       </map:act>

       <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
     </map:match>

However, the src received by map:read (the parameter {1}) is empty. If I
remove authentication altogether, things work fine.
ie
     <map:match pattern="*.xml">
       <map:read mime-type="text/html" src="submissions/{1}.xml"/>
       <map:serialize type="text"/>
     </map:match>

Then the parameter  {1} resolves correctly.

Any Ideas appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bhaskar