cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benedikt Heinen <coc...@ml.icemark.net>
Subject Re: AW: Infantile Download page question...
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:13:00 GMT
> The frames option would be a nightmare only for the fact that a user could
> purchase 15 tracks for which I would then need to have 15 frames!!??

As I pointed out myself, it would be ugly as hell, but it might just
work...   (In terms of looks - would small iframes look better?  Probably
still ugly, but maybe a slight improvement)

> Do any of you guys know how apple deliver music to customers via their iTunes
> store? Is it packaged into a zip folder or are the tracks downloaded
> individually?

Don't know abot iTunes - never used it. But a couple of years ago, emusic
used their own created download manager - a similar thing is done by
allofmp3.com. On both sites you could either download individual tracks,
or use their own download managers to automate the tasks.

   Benedikt

 	INFLUENCE, n.  In politics, a visionary _quo_ given in exchange
 	  for a substantial _quid_.
 			(Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary)