cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject i18n, locale modification to persist?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:49:37 GMT
Hi everyone

I've set up i18n localisation in our website
- initialy a page is loaded with the browsers prefs
- but then the user can click on one of the language flags adding the
request parameter ?locale=fr (ex.)

My question is: is there a way to set this new choice of "locale" as if it
was the browsers prefs without really touching his prefs?
I could offcourse pass around the ?locale=fr on every link from the initial
page but may be someone has a lighter idea ? like an intermediary variable
that would give language it's new value??

Thanks for the thoughts
Tibor