cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Vagliengo <vaglie...@csp.it>
Subject XForms and Cocoon
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:28:38 GMT
Hi all,
I'm using the WebServices-Proxy generator provided by Cocoon to allow
communication between my cocoon-based application and some other servlet based
web-services.
I can't find any documentation about XForm support under cocoon: the WS-Proxy
manages XForms, but I have to render it some way in the browser and I need XSLT
transformation to adapt the XML content to the client user-agent.
Can you tell me where I can find some docs about trasforming XForms content with
some XSL transforms? Do you perhaps know if there is some general XSLT already
available for this purpose (such as the Cocoon built-in stylesheets, ready to
modify) ?

Thank you all for your eventual reply,

Andrea Vagliengo