cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject RE: browser's back button and authentication framework
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:53:06 GMT
Hi Marc

Are you using flowscript based authentication or actions?

In my application I use the flowscript authentication functions, see the
flow samples in the
authentication-fw block. My login function, called when the login form is
submitted, looks like this:

function login() {
  var handler = cocoon.parameters["handler"];

  if (auth_isAuthenticated(handler)) {
    success();
  } else if (auth_login(handler, null, cocoon.parameters)) {
    success();
  } else {
    failure();
  }
}

So if the user is already authenticated they will be redirected to the
protected resource without being
re-authenticated.

HTH
Adam