cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Marra" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject Re:[SOLVED] SendMail Action...
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:25:22 GMT
Actually I founded that the mail.jar was missing from the webapp/lib. I downloaded the version
1.2 but there is already the version 1.3, now it works. I mean he dosn't give me any error
anymore.

Cheers
Roberto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roberto Marra
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:41 AM
  Subject: SendMail Action...

  Hi all,
  Im trying to use the SendMail Action, so Im following what the documentation say about it.

  "Before the Sendmail action can be used, it must be activated - either in Cocoon's main
sitemap, or in a subsitemap which is used for your application. Include the following map:action
element as child respectively grandchild of the map:components -> map:actions elements.(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/actions/sendmail-action.html)"

  The problem is that when I launch the application & still not using the SendMail action
say to me

  10:35:06.869 WARN!! Error for /mf/index
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/MessagingException
               at java.lang.Class.......

  Any suggestion?

  Thanx
  Regards