cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Suter <p.su...@netbreeze.ch>
Subject 2.1[.7]: XSP: Include XML from Java-[J]DOM
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:37:42 GMT
Hi

I am having this simple but serious problem:

I am loading XML from a XML-Database and want to include some parts of
the loaded Document into the XSP-page (respectivelly its result).

How can I include the XML, which I get from a Javaclass by calling one
of its functions? I tried to include it as a String, but this happens to
be a String.. Is there any way to include pre-formatted XML as a whole
in an XSP-page. I only found examples how to include text or Strings or
Integers, but how do I include XML? A hint to a simple example or even
the right class in the API could already be of great aid.

Thanks and best regards
Philipp