cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Could some help in this!
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:01:04 GMT
Hum,

Maybe using redirection. But it seems you want to show a login page and
then put user info in the session : you maybe should use  Authantication
framework?

Phil

fadi qutaishat wrote:

>Hi all, I have the following situation :
>

><map:pipeline>
>
><map:match pattern="login">
>
><map:generate src="project/login.xml"/>
>
><map:transform src="project/login.xsl">
>
><map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/>
>
>  </map:transform>
>
><map:transform type="sql">
>
><map:parameter name="use-connection" value="newdb"/>
>
>   </map:transform>
>
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>
>    </map:match>
>

><map:match pattern="do-session">
>
><map:generate src="project/buildusersession.xml"/>
>
><map:transform type="session"/>
>
><map:serialize type="xml"/>
>
></map:match>
>
></map:pipeline>
>

>The second match pattern builds a session context and loads its data from the first match
pattern. How can I tell cocoon to automatically execute the second match pattern (i.e. without
explicitly requesting it via the Internet explorer). is it possible to do this ?