cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Pope <benpop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Conversions Online
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:18:32 GMT
Michael McGrady wrote:
> Now we seem to really be getting somewhere.  Thanks.  I am new at
> this, so I have some new-like questions.  What is FOP?

Apache FOP.

I'll let them describe it best:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/

It's a piece of cake to use with Cocoon.

If you haven't already, then grab the 2.1.7 release, install it and take
a look at the examples.  FOP is used in there.

Just have a wander round the Cocoon examples to see what it can do.  If
you feel like getting your hands dirty you might be suprised at how easy
it is to get stuck in.

Ben Pope.