cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Email Capability
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 07:58:02 GMT
Hi,

It seems that support of Java Mail API in sendmail Action/XSP
logicsheet/Transformer is quite equivalent. (I thing Reply-To and SMTP
auth is disponible for action and logicsheet)
To my opinion the starting point should be : what technology you use for
other things?
I personnally use CForms and JX, so i'm in flow, and it seems not
logical to use Flow and Actions, so i use directly Java Mail API inside
flow.
For i18n support i would suggest action or transformation to be able to
pass i18n transformation before in the pipeline.

Cheers,

Phil