cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Dynamic generation of parameter values from an xml file
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:29:14 GMT
Hi,

I can set the parameter "Address" to the value of the element
"lodge/owner" in the file test.xml with the following in my sitemap:

<map:match pattern="enquiry$*">
      <map:call function="handleForm">
             <map:parameter name="function" value="bookingbean"/>
              <map:parameter name="form-definition"
value="forms/enquiry_model.xml"/>
              <map:parameter name="bindingURI"
value="forms/enquiry_bind_bean.xml"/>
              <map:parameter name="Address" value="{lodge:/lodge/owner}"/>
       </map:call>
  </map:match>

and the following in my cocoon.xconf file:

<input-modules>
    <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.XMLFileModule"
logger="core.modules.xml" name="lodge">
            <file src="context://test.xml"/>
     </component-instance>
</input-modules>

However, what I want to do is Dynamically change the file from which I
extract the value of lodge/owner, ie effectively dynamically change the
src value in the XMLFileModule. Is this possible?

Thanks

Peter Sparkes