cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mattom <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject Re. Dynamic generation of CForms
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:39:08 GMT
Ok, so I do aggregate the form defintion and template to one xml !?

I tried this with the sample from the
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html, aggregating the
form definition with the template in an new <anyroottag> and then
passing it through the xslt transformer mentioned in
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/xslt.html
Nothing dynamic here ok, but, one xml as definition, and one as template...

I do get some output, but actually the form template does not know about
the form definition... is there any sample for the XSLT way of
publishing CForms (nothing in the blocks/samples/forms) ?

Thank you,
tom

I know it's a brute attack, and I am trying further while waiting for
answers