cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mattom <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject binding from custom java action
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:35:43 GMT
Hi all !

Are there samples or documentation on performing cform binding from
custom actions out there in the net ?

there is a big "to be done" in the documentation online, and i could not
find samples in the samples/blocks/forms section... what I have is:

        String formSource = parameters.getParameter("form-definition");
        String formAttribute = parameters.getParameter("attribute-name");

        resolver.resolveURI(formSource);
        Form form = formManager.createForm(resolver.resolveURI(formSource));

        // here I'd like to do the binding

        Request request = ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);
        request.setAttribute(formAttribute, form);

        return null;

and what I would like to add is something like the in the flowscript
samples.. form.load(document_with_binding_info);

I found some classes in package org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding, but I
am not sure which is the best choice for me, so :-) please help me !

thank you,
tom