cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Flows & Continuation
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 03:12:27 GMT
Hi,

I had something a bit similar but can't know if it is the same
situation, i don't know what error message you get. But i'll suggest not
calling via a pipeline form.sendPageAndWait("editChild.html");  but do a
editChild() call.
You still have separation with 2 methods, but one flow.

Hope it helps,

Phil