cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: auth-loggedIn
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:55:07 GMT
L. Barth wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

>>But you can "protected" your auth-login action with an auth-loggedIn
>>action in the sitemap. So you first check if the user is already logged
>>in and only if not you invoke the auth-login action.
>

> I tried to do this with :
>     <map:match pattern="login">
>        <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
>          <map:parameter name="handler" value="crfab"/>
>          <map:redirect-to uri="crfab.xml"/>
>        </map:act>
>        <map:generate src="login.xml"/>...
>
> But it does not work. This is why I tried to change the source.
> It goes to <map:generate src="login.xml"/> even if I am already logged in.
> The cocoon samples of the authentication-fw work the same, the auth-loggedIn
> action is not handled
> The cocoon samples of the authentication-fw-flow work correctly.

Hmm, this is strange - the authentication-fw sample (without flow) works
for me perfectly. So the snippet from above works for me.
Do I understand you correctly that even the auth-fw sample does not work
for you? If so, what environment (jdk, os, servlet engine) are you using?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/