cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nima Jafari <n.jaf...@mnet-mail.de>
Subject Cocoon & Web Services
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:14:32 GMT
Hi,

i would like to use Cocoon to consume a Web Service...
The Sample Hello World Web Service didn't give me any clues in how to
solve my case which is the following:

The Web Service expects an String as parameter and Returns a
corresponding Response...

now my question is: how can call the service with cocoon? i saw that XSP
thing in the docu which uses basically java to handle the logic...i
allready implemented a Web Service Client in JSP...can i use the same
code for the XSP?

Anyone got a clue or maybe an example for calling a Web Service (maybe
there is also something to work with the WSDL file of the Service...like
there is the WSDL2Java in Apache Axis???)

regards
jaf