cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dustin N. Jenkins" <djenk...@invoqsystems.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic SVG bar graph
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:27:25 GMT
In case anyone is interested, I found the Fragment Extractor
Generator/Transformer to work just fine for what I needed.

Currently, the default namespace is "http://www.w3.org/2000/svg", so
below, where I have the <svg> tag, I can just specify
               <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
                  <!-- BUILD DYNAMIC XML TO REPRESENT SVG -->
               </svg>

and specify in my sitemap the src for the generator within my SVG
pipeline.  Works great.

- Dustin

--
Dustin N. Jenkins