cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.2] NPE when starting cocoon on localhost:8888
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:10:49 GMT
On Sab, 23 de Abril de 2005, 12:17, Rolf Kulemann dijo:
> On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 19:14, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I checked out cocoon 2.2 from trunk, compiled it and tried to get a
>> welcome page at localhost:8888. Instead of the welcome page I got
>> NUllPointerException with the following stack trace

Hi Rolf:

I think we are in the middle of the jxtemplate refactoring. Please be
patient until it is finished.

I did an svn up right now and the error if diferent than yours. (Or maybe
because we use a diferent set of blocks).

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.