cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: FlowScript and Upload after upgrade to Cocoon 2.1.7
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 06:55:52 GMT
On Jue, 7 de Abril de 2005, 11:56, Jakub Kaniewski dijo:
> Recently I upgraded Cocoon from 2.1.5 to 2.1.7. Most of things works
> fine, except one FlowScript function.
>
> I have this HTML form (hidden fields values are passed from flow) :
>
> <form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="POST" aaction="upload.html">
> <inputtype="file" name="plik">
> <input type="submit" name="upload" value="Upload file" >
> <input type="hidden" name="directory" value="/root/file" >
> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="upload">
> </form>
>

> In FlowScript if I try to access my hidden fields
>
> var action = cocoon.request.get("action");

See the logs, I remember a change of this interface in 2.1.7:

Remove restrictions on the flowscript object model (FOM): the objects
available through the cocoon object (request, session, response, etc) now
provide the full API of the corresponding Java classes. (SW)

Perhaps you need to access the values in a diferent way.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo