cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JXTemplate - Output Fixed Number Columns
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:07:51 GMT
Yeah, I've got some helper classes that handle the Hibernate objects
for loading the data from the database.  The helper runs a hibernate
query pulling a list of objects and returns them as a List.  I think
I'll just do as you suggested and have it create an array of arrays
before sending it back to the JXTemplate.

Thanks,

- Brent