cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate via Java, not Flow
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:58:34 GMT
Yeah, it just didn't feel right accessing the Hibernate calls directly from
flow. I've heard a lot about Spring, so it works well with Cocoon and
Hibernate? What kind of learning curve? I'm about halfway through this
project which has a development end date in about 2 weeks. I've got the POJO
objects written and all the Hibernate mappings done, so I'm just mapping all
that to a web frontend (which is the easiest part when using Cocoon, hehe).
I'll look a little closer into Spring tonight/tomorrow.

Thanks,

- Brent