cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate via Java, not Flow
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:39:01 GMT
I searched the Wiki for "servletfilter", "servlet-filter", "servlet
filter" and didn't find anything.  Is there an example of closing
Hibernate sessions using a servlet filter on the Wiki?

I checked out the link someone posted earlier, and it describes using
a class in the Spring framework to handle closing the sessions, along
with a filter mapping.

Thanks,

- Brent