cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate via Java, not Flow
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:53:52 GMT
So can I just use the OpenSessionInViewFilter class from the Spring
framework without having to implement and/or use the complete
framework?

I'm giving a demo today of the web application so I'm taking out all
my hibernate session closes, and I'll just tiptoe around the app to
make sure I don't accidentally screw up and have two sessions trying
to access a Hibernate object :)

Thanks,

- Brent