cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate via Java, not Flow
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:29:06 GMT
I'll definitely take a look at this closer next week.  After doing
some reading it looks like using a Filter is really the only way to go
at this point.

As for Jakub's example, I'm using sendPageAndWait() so I don't know if
that makes a difference or not.  But as I mentioned before, I
definitely don't want to access the Hibernate session or anything like
that from the Flow.  I'd rather make a call like this to one of my
wrapper classes:

var network = ProviderNetworkWrapper.loadNetwork(id);

Then pass "network" along to the JXTemplate using sendPageAndWait().

Thanks for all the help, I'll keep plugging away at it.  It should
help my learning curve along a little now that I have a real example
to look at :)

- Brent