cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [HELP]
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:46:02 GMT
Hi Brittany,
What website are you trying to login to?

I'm guessing you might be accessing a website "Powered by Cocoon" and the
developer of that site might not have put in place error handling to direct
you to them instead of this mailing list. You might look at the site for a
contact email address for the webmaster.

If I am misunderstanding your post and you are a Cocoon developer please
post your full stack trace and we can try to help.

I hope this helps.
Best Wishes,
Steve