cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "angeloimm" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject From XSD to form definition... can i do it by using cocoon?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:03:28 GMT
Hi all.
I'ld like to know if i can use cocoon for this scope:
i have some web services; these are web services of type document... they accept a document
in input and give a document as output. These documents are described by XSD.... well is there
a method in cocoon of generating form (web-form), for example by using CForms, using as point
of start these XSD? If this is possible... can anybody show me a little sample? Thanks to
all....