cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Using cocoon to generate xml files on the server
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:41:33 GMT

Hi michel

you can have Cforms (cocoon forms) and binding to xml files

they are some samples in cocoon distribution showing how toa cfomr to xml

--stavros

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Michel SALAIS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to use cocoon to write a forms oriented application. My goal is to let a client
fill in a form and then to save the filled instance as an xml file on the server. The location
of the file depends on some information in the filled form.
> If it is necessary the directory where to put the new file can be created before but
I would prefere to create it dynamically if possible.