cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "beyanet.com" <beya_n...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Scalability, Performance, Stability
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:32:10 GMT
>First, I've been working with Cocoon (on and off) since the 1.x days,
>starting around maybe 5-6 years ago.  I've just recently (in the past
>year or so) moved away from XSP and into the wonderful world of Flow
>and JXTemplates.

Brent,
cocoon, hibernate, and postgreSQL have been used to develop our
online record label.We have had no performance issues and believe
that the technology, due to it's ongoing development, leaves more
than enough scaleability, to allow our us to grow as and when we need.

Take a look at our site at www.beyarecords.com.

regards

Ken