cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring and Cocoon ?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:24:18 GMT
Ok so now I'm trying to integrate Cocoon, Spring and Hibernate together.
Do I still need to manage my SessionFactory throught the manipulations
explained in
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial ? Since it
appears that I can manage my Hibernate session from Spring.
Could someone try to give me an overview of how the integration
between those three layers should be made ? I know that I could try to
analyse CHS sample but I'm having troubles building it with Cocoon
2.1.7.
I'm trying to use AndroMDA to generate my Hibernate and Spring files
and the only thing I need to make my project work is to make the link
between those files and Cocoon.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST