cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring and Cocoon ?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:58:20 GMT
> On the other hand I've tried to setup a MySQL 4.1.11 database with a
> mysql-connector-J 3.1.8 and when the application is initialized, I get
> some ClassNotFoundException on org.aspectj.lang.Signature ! (see the
> error in error.log)

About that. I managed to solve the ClassNotFoundException by adding
aspectrt.jar to my dependencies but I still have "No suitable driver"
errors so there seems to be some problems between Mysql connector and
the last version of mysql (which doesn't surprise me, I even had some
issues with PHP5).

So I think the ideal solution for me would be Ugo's : wrapping HSQLDB
into a Spring component to make it initialized before application
context...
Could you give me some hints ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST