cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring and Cocoon ?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:03:37 GMT
> See the following bean definition in the applicationContext.xml file:
> <bean id="hsqlServer"
> class="org.apache.cocoon.petstore.database.HsqlServer"
>      init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
>    </bean>

Excellent, it's pretty simple. But I guess it has to stay as first
entry if I want it to be loaded before dataSource ? (I ask this
because I try to integrate this into my androMDA automatic generation
process)

> Now find the HsqlServer.java file and you shoud see how it's
> implemented.

Really good.
And to disable HSQL loading in my cocoon distribution, all I have to
do is to remove the <hsqldb-server> element in cocoon.xconf right ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST