cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam Ratcliffe <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject Re: Email Capability
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:01:50 GMT
Hi Phillippe

Like you I'm working with flow so neither the sendmail logicsheet or
action seemed a natural fit.  Most of the messages I'll be generating
will be in HTML format so I'll probably look at building these using an
internal pipeline called from flowscript, and then use Java Mail
within flow such as you're doing.

Cheers
Adam